Kayben’s Sunshine Adventure Park
Kayben’s Sunshine Adventure Park is 10+ acres of nature and farm for your kids to discover, learn and have fun in. Our mission is to create delightful experiences and lasting memories.
2017 Season: April 15 – October 28, 2017
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Closed Labour Day and Thanksgiving Day)
Admission & Seasons Passes:
$15 for Adults & Children 2 +
$7.50 for tot's (1 year old's)
$10 for Seniors (65+) & Health Care Aides*
$40 Family Rate (max 2 adults and THEIR children of the same household).
*Health Care Aide: must be present in the park and on duty as an aide to someone with a disability to receive this pricing.
2017 Seasons Passes:
Regular Season Individual Seasons Pass: $40.00
Tot's Season Pass: $20.00
Guest Pass: $45.00
Discounts for larger families of 5+ available in store or by calling 403-995-5509 only.
Dayhome Rates available, call 403-995-5509 for details and to order.
No Dogs Please!
Why should you buy a seasons pass?
- If you plan to attend Kayben’s Sunshine Adventure Park more than twice in a season.
- Season’s pass holders can use their passes on any of our festival days for admission!
- If you live close by and would like to visit frequently, or for short periods at a time often.
- If you have active children and a small yard… use ours any day!
How it works
- The user of the pass must be listed on the card, or a “Guest Pass” may be purchased.
- Card must be present for admission, otherwise regular admission will be charged.
- The Season’s Pass is non-transferable to anyone else.
- No refunds or cash value.
- Pass includes park admission only.
- Valid ID may be requested at any point in the season to verify the card’s rightful owner.
- $5.00 charge to replace lost cards.
- 2 Berry Bounces (Tots size and child to adult size)
- Nature Playground (NEW)
- Giant Wheelbarrow Play Structure
- 4 Lane Slide
- Climbing Wall
- Pedal Kart Track
- Farm Animal Display and duck pond
- Sit and play tractor
- Tots Area
- Birthday Barns for your event
- Spider Web
- Munchkin Meadow - Indoor play area
- Fire Pits
- 35 Minutes of walking trails
- Shaded seating & picnic tables
- Tot's bouncy castle and slide
- Straw House
- Corn Maze (seasonal)
- Cowboy Croquet
- Wheat Wonderland
- Yoga settings (NEW)
- Nature stage
- Tire dragon (NEW)
- Group event area with fireplace
Also at Kayben:
Lost & Found Items:
Having a birthday party or just want to get together with friends? We offer bookings weekdays for school groups and parties. We can also accommodate day camps and field trips. We also host Corporate Team Building events, or company picnics.
- For more information on Birthday Parties, click here.
- For more information on Corporate/Business bookings click here.
- For more information on School trips, click here.
For clubs, day camps and youth groups, you may qualify for our group rate of $10.00/person when you have a minimum of 15 people and purchase admission as a group.