Kayben’s Sunshine Adventure Park
Open May – October 26
Kayben’s Sunshine Adventure Park is 12+ acres of nature and farm for your kids to discover, learn and have fun in. Here at Kayben we are committed to sharing the natural world with you and educating the next generation about our earth & eating and buying local products.
Oct 28 – April: CLOSED for the winter
2014 season: May – Oct: Mondays – Saturdays. (Sundays: CLOSED)
2014 Season’s Passes now available online!
Admission & Season’s Passes:
$12 for Adults & Children, (children under 2 free).
$9 for Seniors (65+) & Health Care Aides*
$35 Family Pass (max 2 adults and THEIR children of the same household).
*Health Care Aide: must be present in the park and on duty as an aide to someone with a disability to receive this pricing.
2014 Season's Passes: Early bird rates apply until May 17th
Early Bird Individual Season's Pass: $30.00
Early Bird Family Passes (4 passes): $100.00
Regular Season Individual Season's Pass: $35.00
Regular Season Family Rate- 4 individual passes for $120 (more than 4 in your family? $30 for each additional pass)
No Dogs Please!
Why should you buy a season’s pass?
- If you plan to attend Kayben’s Sunshine Adventure Park more than twice in a season.
- Season’s pass holders can use their passes on any of our festival days for admission!
- If you live close by and would like to visit frequently, or for short periods at a time often.
- If you have active children and a small yard… use ours any day!
- Get discounted pricing on extras like wagon rides! ($2/person with season’s pass, $4/person without)
How it works
- The user of the pass must be listed on the card.
- Card must be present for admission, otherwise regular admission will be charged.
- The Season’s Pass is non-transferable to anyone else.
- No refunds or cash value.
- Pass includes park admission only.
- Valid ID may be requested at any point in the season to verify the card’s rightful owner.
- Berry Bounce
- Giant Wheelbarrow Play Structure
- 4 Lane Slide
- Climbing Wall
- Pedal Kart Track
- Farm Animal Display
- Picnic Area
- Birthday Barns for your event
- Spider Web (NEW)
- Horse drawn wagon rides (NEW) $ extra
- Fire Pits
- 35 Minutes of walking trails
- Shaded seating & picnic tables
- Tree Maze
- Rye Maze (seasonal)
- Corn Maze (seasonal)
- Cowboy Croquet
- Wheat Wonderland
- Pumpkin Parachute (seasonal)
- U-Pick Black Currants (seasonal)
- Pumpkin picking, carving & painting (seasonal)
- JoJo’s Cafe
- Garden Centre & Gift store
Lost & Found Items:
Having a birthday party or just want to get together with friends? We offer bookings weekdays for school groups and parties. We can also accommodate day camps and field trips. We can also accommodate Corporate Team Building events, or company picnics.
- For more information on Birthday Parties, click here.
- For more information on Corporate/Business bookings click here.
- For more information on School trips, click here.
For clubs, day camps and youth groups, you may qualify for our group rate of $8.00/person when you have a minimum of 20 people and purchase admission as a group.
- For bookings or questions contact JoJo’s Cafe at 403-995-5509, or book online using the link to the right.
- 25% non-refundable deposit required for group bookings (will be applied to total party cost).
Cancellation policy: Please watch the weather forecast for a couple of days before your event. If the forecast calls for poor weather, and you choose to cancel, we ask for a minimum 24 hours notice. Your deposit will be held so you can re-book. If you do not contact us and choose not to come out, your deposit will not be refunded.